Hmm i always seem to be at extreme ends of situations...juz last week i was havin too much free time and didnt knw wat to do wif it...now i got not enuff time to even chat wif frens or juz slack arnd.... I dunt have time to meet sum ppl i realli haven seen in a while....
I also feel i am changin as a person...I stopped being noisy and cheerful(to an extent) i am now pensive most of the time....i always have stg on my mind and evrythin juz seems so dull and grey now in my life...Sch...Work...Sleep...Sch...Work i dunt have time for anithin and seem so preoccupied wif money tat i fear i am becomin one of those ppl i used to hate...people whu so love money tat they lose their time and joys....
One thought tat i always have in my head is abt love....Today in the MRT i watched a guy i knew whu had repulsive habits and hit his brother juz coz he wasnt in a gd mood sit in front of me and smooch arnd and fool arnd wif his gurl...one part of me wanted to look at how love changed an arshole to a lover and another part wanted to lie on the track and get run over by the train...Love is such a wonderful feelin and a great thing to have...how come i neva have it???
I want mine now>>>
No comments:
Post a Comment